The only nationwide liability program that makes coverage available immediately for qualified rescue groups!
To purchase a new general liability policy follow the easy steps below to purchase coverage and obtain your policy.
Today’s society is increasingly litigious and small businesses including nonprofits are well aware that even a small misstep can lead to a large lawsuit. General Liability will protect the assets and mission of your rescue group for claims even if they are caused by your group’s negligence.
Our general liability policy will provide the following protection should a claim be brought against your Rescue:
- $1,000,000 Property Damage. Damage to property that you are legally liable for.
- $1,000,000 Bodily Injury. Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable.
- $ 5,000 Medical Payments. Bodily injury that occurs during the course of your rescue operations.
- Defense Costs Suits against your rescue regardless of fault.
- $1,000,000 Hired and Non Owned Auto Liability.
- Blanket Additional Insured, Fosters and Fundraising Liquor Liability included.
- There are No Breed Exclusions.
- Zero Deductibles
Each GL product gets their own 12 month term and their own $1mm/$2mm limit on the GL for the affordable annual cost of approximately $980 or less which includes fees and tax.
If you’d like to make a purchase click the get coverage now button below and complete our simple 1 page application. If you qualify, you will be directed to pay online at our secure site . Once we receive confirmation your policy will be emailed directly to you.
If for some reason you do not qualify, please call our office. We are experts in the Animal Rescue Insurance niche and we represent many carriers that will insure rescues.
Contact Michael Monacelli for Directors & Officers renewals 973-948-3200 ext.19
Contact Rachael Yerkes for General Liability Renewals or Certificates of Insurance 973-948-3200 ext.16