Each Rescue gets their own 12 month policy with their own $1mm/$2mm limit on the GL. There is no sharing of limits with other rescues, ever!
To purchase a new general liability policy follow the easy steps below.
Today’s society is increasingly litigious and small businesses including nonprofits are well aware that even a small misstep can lead to a large lawsuit. General Liability will protect the assets and mission of your rescue group for claims even if they are caused by your group’s negligence.
Our general liability policy will provide the following protection should a claim be brought against your Rescue:
- $1,000,000 Property Damage. Damage to property that you are legally liable for.
- $1,000,000 Bodily Injury. Injuries to persons for which you are legally liable.
- $ 5,000 Medical Payments. Bodily injury that occurs during the course of your rescue operations.
- Defense Costs Suits against your rescue regardless of fault.
- $1,000,000 Hired and Non Owned Auto Liability.
- Blanket Additional Insured, Fosters and Fundraising Liquor Liability included.
- There are No Breed Exclusions.
- Zero Deductibles
Each GL product gets their own 12 month term and their own $1mm/$2mm limit on the GL at an affordable annual cost.
If you’d like to receive a quote for General Liability Coverage click the get coverage now button below and complete our application. Once we receive the quote from the carrier, it will be emailed to you so that you can review the information.
Please feel free to call our office. We are experts in the Animal Rescue Insurance niche and we represent many carriers that will insure rescues.
Contact Rachael Yerkes for General Liability or Certificates of Insurance at 973-538-6300 ext. 516 or ask for her at 973-948-3200
Contact Vince Basciano for Directors & Officers at 973-538-6300 ext. 519 or ask for him at 973-538-6300